Friday, February 26, 2010

Bratt Decor's Quality

I am so pleased to be featuring Bratt Decor's newest "Soho" collection at Daisy Baby. My other half and I just spent the evening putting the new pieces together. By the time we have our lil ones he will have so much experience putting cribs together.

I must say, we both were so pleased with the quality of the crib and the dresser. Bratt Decor makes a very solid product. The design is lovely and so innovative. In a market place that is so same ole same. To complete the look, I added the loft canopy to the crib for a lil extra "drama." And for only $759, who can beat it! Of course I had to put it in the front window.

At first I was very disappointed when Bratt Decor discontinued their signature color palette and original cribs. They were one of the few companies to offer some fun colors & unique designs. I will miss the heritage crib. I remember doing a very cool room with it in all red. It was great! I wish more people would step out and push the color envelope. However, Bratt Decor decided to make what people buy, Dark wood & White. If you are only going to offer two finishes, they should be as nice as the ones they are offering.

Come into Daisy Baby and I'll design a great room to go with this new collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment