Sunday, March 9, 2014

Did You Know We Have a Crunchy Mom on Staff?

Are you in the market for a baby carrier or sling? Do you need information about cloth diapers, or natural childbirth? Are you just curious who actually writes this blog? Some weekends you can catch crunchy hippie mama Christina in the shop. Mostly, though, I write the blog and do the behind-the-scenes research and writing! 

I moved here in 2011 from California (and I've been working at Daisy Baby and Kids ever since!) My two littles are turning five and three in March and April, respectively. They inspired me to trade in my 10-hour-day-office-sitting-number-typing ways, and now my obsession is all things baby and green living.  I homeschool the babes, work as a birth and postpartum doula and childbirth educator in my "free time", and write! 

In addition to all that, I love travel, reading, hiking, and exploring with my family. My writing has appeared in various blogs (everywhere from my personal blog to Everyday Health - aka What to Expect) and in  From the Heart: A Collection of Stories and Poems from the Front Lines of Parenting. And yes, I can still help you pick out a car seat with the best of them. 




No comments:

Post a Comment